Oldalak

2017. január 25., szerda

Recent Oriflame Favourites

These products are my holy grails for winter.
A toner that hidrates my face and doesn't make dry and itchy. It reduces oilyness and cleans softly.
2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner with jojoba oil and mango that nourishes my hair and makes if soft and shiny.
And last but not least a CC hair beautyfier cream. It helps with dry, split dead ends and frizzyness. Makes my hair antistatic so my hair won't fly around my head after I take my beanie and scarf off.
The only problem I have with this one that it's a cream but it's in a spray bottle instead of a pump. It works more or less but there's always some residue on the top after I use it. I can take it off and take it to my hair with my fingers but... It's a spray bottle... I shouldn't use my fingers. Besides the easy product spreading the other meaning of a spray bottle should be that I don't have to use my fingers. But that's just my opinion. I love this stuff I won't stop using it just because of this little inconveniece. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése