Oldalak

2016. december 21., szerda

Christmas post 2.: My Top 5 Christmas Movie


Képtalálat a következőre: „grinch quotes heart”
1. Starting with my all time favourite. The one and only, oldie but goldie How The Grinch Stole The Christmas. You can never get bored of it.
I'm not a big fan of Jim Carrey but I'm so in love with this movie.
I love how Whoville looks and the costumes are so cute.
It's so funny and I like that the lines are in rhymes.
Anddd...
(OMG I could be a who as well 😄)
2. My second one is Polar Express. It's beautiful. The whole story and the animation is absolutely amazing. If someone stressed out because of the holiday rush that one should watch this movie to get back the real meaning and feeling of Christmas. 
3. Staying at the animated movies and stories about the real meaning of Christmas: Arthur Christmas. This one is sooo cute. And funny. And showes that a dummy can save "the world" - or at least a little girl from disillusionment. 

4. The Nightmare Before Christmas. Tim Burton + Christmas. I don't think that I have to say anything else. It's obviously great.
5. This last one is not particularly a Christmas movie but so sweet, quite funny and an animated one as well. Nevermind. So the last one is: Frozen. Finally a Disney movie that is about love between sisters and it questions that specific love at first sight... I like this one and Tangled since both of them are a bit sarcastic about itself. If I can say something about a tipical "fairytale" type of story.

So these are my favourite Christmas movies. I've already watched the Grinch and I've watched the Tim Burton one at around Halloween so 3 more left. 🎄✨

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése